THE GREAT REMEMBERING:
Tracing a Map Back to You
The Great Remembering is a tribute to the memory of the body and the language of the heart.
It is an exploration. A gentle rediscovery and reawakening of who you are. A guide to help you come back to yourself.
PURCHASE NOW TO BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY
Over two weeks we will gently explore, tenderly examine and lovingly remember. There will be suggestions, prompts and ideas for you to consider.
We will trace some of the journey of you. What it is to leave the safety of the womb. What it is to know the salt in the wound.
We will softly seek what lives in the creases and crevices, the shadows and the sidelines.
We will notice what bleeds. What burns. What withers and wastes.
We will look at what is visible, and what has disappeared.
We will find what feels fluid and free, and what feels weighted and restricted.
We will pay attention to the longing that lives in the intervals, the hunger that hides in the silent spaces.
The heat in the palm of your hands has a story. We will listen to it.
HOW DOES THE GREAT REMEMBERING WORK?
As part of this e-series, over fourteen days of beautiful discovery, you will receive a daily message containing:
- Reminders of your true story and your unique soul song
- Guidance to help you unearth your inner longing and buried desires
- Suggestions on how to unlock your own authentic expression
- Inspiration to assist you in finding your flow and honoring your needs
- Loving encouragement to help you come back to the beauty of who you are
- Tools to turn the yearning of you into the Yes of you
Your daily gift of great remembrance will also contain journaling prompts and two invitations.
Sometimes we find answers in stillness, sometimes we find answers in motion.
You will be invited to explore both.
It took me many years to listen to the language of me, to witness and honor all of who I am. It took me longer still to view my body as my friend.
I battled through chronic illness, depression, debt and divorce before I began to pay attention to who I was. And more importantly, who I wasn’t.
My journey of self discovery had creativity at its core. I stopped sewing myself into a story that wasn’t mine. Instead, I wrote a new one.
Here, in The Great Remembering, I will share with you some of the chapters of my own awakening, spanning from childhood to now. The awareness I was able to coax from myself, the ways in which I was able to forgive myself.
WHAT WILL THE SERIES COVER?
As part of your journey you will:
- Unlearn age old stories and notice what your body is asking to shed
- Look at the ways in which you might be labeling yourself
- Remember the soul song of who you are
- Discover what anchors you and how you root down
- Remember the flow and fluidity of you
- Notice the parts of you that are visible and those that have disappeared
- Create awareness surrounding synchronicity and symbolism
- Observe the power of the pause
- Understand the experiences that inform and influence you
- Pay attention to how apology feels within your body
- Examine how you freeze and thaw and what becomes lodged and stagnant
- Recognize conflict within the body and how we house pain
- Seek the stars that are not North and the ways in which they offer direction
- Illuminate the spaces that you shrink from and those that you expand into
- Return to the home of you, the sanctuary of you, the body of you
In addition to the daily e-gifts, I will also be sharing exclusive videos on five of the fourteen days.
You will be the recipient of over 16,000 heart centered words which will be beautifully packaged and yours to keep.
Together we will trace the map of you and remember the treasure of you.
WHEN DOES THE SERIES BEGIN?
The first day of the series will be sent to you as soon as you make payment, so you can begin immediately.
For the next two weeks thereafter, at 7am EST, you will receive a message with guidance and inspiration to help you on your path back to yourself.
ARE YOU READY TO REMEMBER THE BEAUTY OF YOU?
Priced at $49.99 for the entire two week series, this beautiful journey of remembrance is a loving gift to yourself.
THIS IS YOUR STORY. YOUR DISCOVERY.
Perhaps you are seeking the parts of you that seem to be missing somehow. Maybe you long to reacquaint yourself with who you once were, or introduce yourself to who you are now.
This Great Remembering will not presume to tell you the truth, rather it will guide you closer towards your truth.
This is an exploration of who you are, not a dictation of who you should be.
This is your story. Your discovery. And I will meet you where you are. And we will work with what you have. And perhaps you will come to see that all which exists within you is quite extraordinary and unquestionably worthy. Beautiful truths you have almost certainly forgotten.
THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO BE YOU
The World offers too few spaces where we are given an opportunity to Be. To decide what works best for us. I would like to provide that space for you here.
You will not be measured. You will not be asked to be different. You will not be criticized or informed that you’re doing it wrong
You will simply be invited to consider what might be true for you. To explore what may hold value for you. To notice what is. And what could be.
There is no right way. Just your way.
SEE YOURSELF THROUGH A LENS OF LOVE
The Great Remembering is also a great forgiving. An opportunity to see yourself through a lens of love and honor all the angles of your being.
There will be no greater act of love than the tenderness with which you treat yourself. This love, this gentle compassion, will be at the very core of each and every relationship you have with every other being. It will inform and influence all your loves. It will stabilise you and help you remember, remember, remember where home is.
You have died a thousand times over. It is time to bring yourself back to life. Beat by beat. Breath by breath. Alive. Alive. Alive.
So, let us go back now. Let us bring you back. Let us remember.
Come, it is time…
PURCHASE NOW TO BEGIN THE JOURNEY BACK TO YOU
*Course payment is non refundable.
Images courtesy of Leon Cato